I was invited to the Legoland Brick-or-Treat Party Nights blogger event which made this post possible, as always all opinions are my own.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights at Legoland is were Halloween and Legos colide, what’s better than that? This year six nights in October is Brick-or-Treat Party Nights at Legoland! In this video I share with you 10 Tips so you can enjoy Legoland Brick-Or-Treat, Watch it!
About Legoland Brick-or-Treat Party Nights
Every Saturday night and 2 Fridays in October from 5 to 9 p.m., the family theme park transforms into a not-too-spooky Halloween celebration. Brick-or-Treat Party Nights features costume contests, nighttime trick-or-treating, festive music, entertainment, interaction with the “Boo Crew”, the animated light show “Spirits of Halloween” and get creative, because there’s a costume contest for children 12 and under, held during Brick-or-Treat Party Nights in 3 categories: KINGDOM, LEGO AND CREATIVE and the winners receive 4 Resort Membership Passes and a gift basket! and fireworks cap off the night at 9 p.m
There are different ways you can enjoy Brick-or-Treat at Legoland.
- $30 Party Nights Hopper:
(5pm – 9pm) to select Park areas* and SEA LIFE
- $59 Brick-or-Treat Hopper: full-day Saturday admission to LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE
- Brick-or-Treat and Party Nights are included in regular admission. Admission for Pass Members is FREE
Admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights can be purchased online in advance. For exclusive savings and more information on Brick-or Treat and Brick-or Treat Party Nights, visit www.BRICKORTREAT.com or call 760-918-5346.
- Every Saturday in October PLUS Friday the 10th and 17th!
- Ten LEGO-themed treat stations offer candy, healthy snacks and a few surprises along the way (Peanut allergen warning)
- Brick-or-Treat Trail Bonus station at SEA LIFE Aquarium* (requires admission ticket)
- The West side of the Park closes at 5pm
Brick-or-Treat at Legoland California runs through October 25th.
For more information and to buy tickets visit the Legoland website
We had the opportunity to stay at the Legoland hotel during the summer and we loved it! Take a look at the video I did during our visit! Legoland Hotel it’s all about the Kids! But if you can’t stay, Legoland hotel it’s a great place to take a break from the theme park and have a drink, lunch or dinner, which is exactly what we did before heading Brick-or-Treating!