Start the new year with a new home, well kind of, what i mean is that the new year is the best time to get rid of the old and bring in the new, give your home a lift up and start the new year with a cleaner, much organized and beautiful home.
- Reorganize a few rooms at your house.
- Choose as many rooms as you want, i for example chose two, let’s start with my kitchen.
- I had to make room to storage the Holiday Tableware, so I decided to reorganize my cabinets and pantry.
- I also rearrange the kitchen, take a look at the before and after photos.
As you can see ,i only made a few changes by rearranging my toaster and blender, i also added a set of stainless steal containers i had in my pantry, this way they are right there when i need them, plus they look great!
- The second room i chose was my children’s, i needed to make space for all the toys Santa brought so this was the perfect time to clean and reorganize their room, the best part is that it didn’t take me so much time.
2. Start by rearranging some of the things, (furniture, pictures, books etc.) for example take a look at these before and after pictures or their desk,
- As you can see i took away the books and added a few toys my kids use a lot, plus because they are so colorful they look great.
- Since I took away the books from the desk, i put them all in the book shelves but this time i bought a stand ($20 at Target) so my kids can reach the books.