This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Farmland® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
That’s why I became very creative when it comes to cooking and my recipes always have something in common, they’re extremely easy to prepare such as, Bacon Wraps with Cream Cheese with Sabor! Which are perfect for family or friends gathering.
For this post, I had to create an appetizer using Farmland® Bacon, but I added “Sabor Latino”! Here’s the easy recipe:
It’s super easy to prepare this appetizer, here’s how:
- Mix the cream cheese, garlic and parsley until well blended.
- Cut the crusts off the bread
- Spread the cream cheese evenly on the slices of bread, I use about tablespoon per slice.
- Cut each slice of bread into 3 strips.
- Dice the Jalapeño Peppers
- Add as many pieces of Jalapeño Peppers you like to each of the bread stripes, I added about 6 pieces and it wasn’t very spicy.
- Cut the Farmland® Bacon Classic Cut stripes in half
- Place the bread strips over the Farmland® Bacon strips and roll up, you can use a toothpick to secure the wrap, I didn’t need to.
- Bake them at 375F for about 20 minutes, until bacon strips look crispy.
- That’s it, serve and enjoy Bacon Wraps with Cream Cheese with Sabor!
I prepared this recipe last Sunday and my family and friends absolutely loved it! One of the reasons is the Farmland® bacon, which is delicious because is slow smoked over real hardwoods for maximum flavor. For decades, Farmland® has taken pride in perfecting their curing and smoking technique, you can certainly taste a difference in every delicious bite.
Do you like sausage?
New Farmland® Homestyle Sausage is gluten free with no MSG; perfectly delicious to start your day.Discover all their breakfast sausages! Visit their website: Farmland®
Another reason I love the Bacon Wraps with Cream Cheese recipe, is because you can make it as spicy as you want and to save time, you can even prepare them and put them in the fridge or the freezer to bake the of your gathering.
This is a compensated collaboration with Farmland® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.