I received a pair of tickets to attend the event and another pair of tickets for the giveaway in exchange for this post.
I love ceviche! I actually consider myself a ceviche master, so when I hear about Baja Vs Cali Ceviche Challenge I had to go!
The Baja Vs Cali Ceviche challenge will be held at the gorgeous Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa who will celebrate the harvest of local fishermen as guest chefs from San Diego and Baja present their best ceviche in a competition where we the guests will vote! How exciting is this! On Saturday September 3rd from 1-5pm, taste and vote for your favorite ceviche while sipping on beer and wine from Baja and California. Enjoy live music and the works of local artists. What a great way to spend labor day weekend!
Current competing chefs include:
- Aaron Obregon
Current & Tides at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort, San Diego, CA
- Gilberto Morales
Restaurante Nómada Cocina Itinerante
- Rael Rivera Salsa La Perrona, Casa de Coronados Café, Tijuana, MX www.salsalaperrona.com
- Julio Rodriguez Rodas Alga Bien Ceviche & Beer, Tijuana, MX https://www.facebook.com/
- Zach Stofferahn Fish Pit, San Diego, CA www.fishpitsushi.com
- Lety Mckenzie http://
Tickets for the event are $45 and includes food, music, art, tax, gratuities, and parking.
Does not include beer or wine, cash bar with beer and wine from San Diego and Baja California will be available as well as ans Oyster shucking bar with fresh and smoked oysters, Live Music and art. Get your tickets today here: Baja Vs Cali Ceviche challenge
Slow Food URBAN San Diego is co-hosting this event and will be on hand along with local fisherman to talk about sustainable seafood.
Baja Vs. Cali Ceviche Competition Tickets Giveaway
And guess what I’m giving away a pair of tickets to Baja Vs. Cali Ceviche Competition at Coronado Island Marriot & Spa! Enter the giveaway below!
- COMMENT below telling me; “What do you consider a GOOD Ceviche, Flavor, ingredients, taste?
- After you posted your comment, use the form below to log in and enter the giveaway. Simply do one or more of the following nine entry methods listed on the form and earn up to a total of 45 points! Complete all nine entries to give yourself the best chance of winning! Good Luck!
GIVEAWAY IS OVER>
Giveaway will be open until September 2nd at 11:59pm. Winner will be selected via random.org and will be notified via email and on Facebook on Sunday September 3rd at 6am. Winner has to respond to our notification before 9am before another winner will be selected. Giveaway is open to winners in the US only, 18 years or older.
See you Sunday!