What better way to celebrate Friday the 13th than at Mickey’s Halloween Party at the Disneyland Resort, this year Halloween Time at the happiest place on earth starts a lot earlier than usual, on Friday September 13th, that means you’ll have more days to be able to join the scariest/happiest party.
From Friday the 13th – Sept. 13, 2013 through Halloween, Thursday, Oct. 31. The Happiest Place on Earth gets spookier as Halloween Time returns with Disney villains, Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes, a Dia de los Muertos celebration and the special after-hours Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
This year the after-hours Mickey’s Halloween Party, a separate-ticket event* for trick-or-treating families, will expand to a spooky total of 13 special nights in Disneyland Park, so if you want to go, you better get buy your tickets ASAP because each year they sold out very fast.
When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets go on sale July 8 to Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members, and to the general public July 15 at Disneyland.com/Halloween.
- Tickets for the general public also will be sold beginning July 15 at the Disneyland Resort main gate and by phone at 714-781-4400.
What are Mickey’s Halloween Party dates?
Friday, Sept. 27; Tuesday, Oct. 1; Friday, Oct. 4; Tuesday, Oct. 8; Friday, Oct. 11; Tuesday, Oct. 15; Friday, Oct. 18; Monday, Oct. 21; Wednesday, Oct. 23; Friday, Oct. 25; Monday, Oct. 28; Wednesday, Oct. 30; and Thursday, Oct. 31.
How much are the tickets?
Advantages of buying tickets in advance
What does my Mickey’s Halloween party ticket include?
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
- “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade featuring some favorite characters, performed twice nightly
- Disney villains arriving amid thunder and lightning to transform Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A., into Villains Square
- The Cadaver Dans ghoul quartet, performing Halloween-themed tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft on the Rivers of America
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costumes
- Photo locations with some popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
- Park entry 3 hours prior to the start of the party to “mix in” with regular Disneyland gueststhe and enjoy nearly all the Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle
For more details about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, see Disneyland.com/Halloween. This site will be updated with frightfully fun details.